An experimental announcement board and investment platform that is living on Gnosis blockchain.
How does it work?
- We have a board, that consists of units called slots.
- Slots can have an image, caption, and link.
- Slots are always for sale and you can buy those to promote your blog, app, NFT collection, or service listed on the board.
- Empty slots are only $1, but their price will be increased by %50 on every sale. For example, the price of a slot will be $17 on its 10th, $987 on the 20th sale.
- When someone buys your slot, you will take all profit after the service fee (%20) is reduced.
- Service fees will be used for advertising this product. So this web page will generate traffic for the slots.
- Tip: Slots close to the top of the page probably will generate more traffic also buyers will be more interested in them. Try to capture them.
- Let's say that the empty slot price is $100, the price increase percent is %50, and the service fee is %20.
- The first slot on the board was empty and its price was $100.
- Elise bought that empty slot at the price of $100.
- When bought by Elise, the price of that slot increased by %50 and its price is $150 now.
- Elise put an image, link, and caption to promote her blog.
- Etherboard started to generate traffic for Elise's blog.
- Dominic wanted Elise's slot because it's on the most visible place on the board.
- Dominic bought Elise's slot at the price of $150.
- Elise took $120 after the service fee (%20 of $150 is $30) is reduced from Dominic's payment amount.
- Elise promoted her blog and also made $120 out of her $100.
Can I trust this?
- This web page is a frontend for a smart contract on Gnosis chain network. We have no government over ownerships of slots, their contents or payments.
- The contract code has been verified on Blockscout. You can examine or play with it.
What are the risks?
- If the slots slot's price is too high, there is a risk of delay in the sale. We will implement a feature to allow change owned slot price in the future. When it's done you can lower your slot price if you need quick money.
- You can also beat this risk with a simple strategy. If you want your slot to be sold quickly with lower profits head for cheaper ones. If you want to be listed longer and get higher profit when your slot is sold, go to expensive ones.
Will you notify me when my slot is sold?
- NO. You have to come to etherboard and check your slot manually.
Where is the community?